Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Acne Clearing Secret

In this article you're going to learn the secret to clearing your acne, 100% naturally and effectively.

I used to suffer from terrible acne for over a decade. I had tried hundreds of different acne treatments, from antibiotics, accutane and over-the-counters, to 3 step cleanser systems, 3 day fasts on apples and drinking nothing but lemon water...

And none of these worked to clear my acne!

I can only sympathize with those that have acne and have tried 'everything'. It's frustrating and upsetting. But there is a way to clear acne naturally, and this is how I cleared my acne...

What I discovered about acne and how to clear it is this. Food is a direct cause of acne. Some foods cause acne and some help fight against acne. This is because some foods cause something called hormonal inflammation, and this is what causes acne in every case.

So what food causes the worst acne?

In my experience, and in many other acne sufferers experience too, it is vegetable oil that causes acne. This is the worst food to eat if you want clear skin and don't currently have it.

Vegetable oil is found in many foods, but it is simple to avoid. Some cooking oils are vegetable oils, and junk food usually contains it. To find out where you are eating this acne causing food you need to check the ingredients of the food you eat, and cut out any that has vegetable oil in it.

In order to know the wealth of information about other acne issues just visit
http://www.acnenaturalremedies.com

No comments: